Tuesday, 22 November 2011

National diploma work

So I've just dug out some work from the loft from my national diploma which seems so long ago! I can't really remember the projects so I'm just going to show a few pictures of my work =]

First ever project for National Diploma, bugs, beetles & beasties.



Trend hunter have cleverly sussed that this dress and many others have been inspired by bugs/insects




And it hasn't just been an inspiration in the fashion world, wallpaper by Porters original paint have chosen beetles as a design which can be chosen in different colour ways. 





 This project had a aztec influence which I planned to create print for women's fashion accessories and dresses.




















Dress shapes

  Print design on to bags



Heat transfer of print created on photoshop which I have embroidered in to








Dress front where the print was heat transferred onto the fabric then embroidered in to.




Necklaces made to sell for charity, hand made, hand embroidered and embellished