Monday, 5 March 2012

Final Major Project

This is my last project of FdA and with double the time and double the credits but even though I will be topping up next year to a BA I want to see this as my final collection that is refined in what I want to do and be as a textiles designer. My focus is and always has been fashion, wether it's print, embroidery or embellishment I want to combine all elements into a unique design collection.

Initial research started off on a trip Paris for Indigo / Premier Vision, looking at all the decorative forms in their architecture around this beautiful city. I must of looked like a real tourist with my camera around my neck constantly taking pictures of random buildings, balconies, doors, fences, picture frames....you name it....I snapped it.

Keep an eye out for updates in my progression with this project  
=]