Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Instagram



Quite a few celebrities have Instagram , the likes of Kim Kardashian, Coco Rocha, Megan Fox... to name a few.
And Coco Rocha put up pictures from her modelling travels all over the world. From Paris to New York, I'm so jealous! She takes brilliant photographs and shows backstage photos and shows.

So I joined them in taking pictures, obviously my life isn't quite as exciting as Coco Rocha's but I try to take pictures of either I've found pretty, inspirational, arty or just random things which you can change them up a bit with their current 18 different filters, making them look even better and more professional.

I take all my pictures for Instagram on my iPhone 4S, it's a free app and you can link the pictures up with your Facebook, twitter and tumblr. Simple and easy.

@shonaghmarie


It's photo sharing, reinvented.


Here's some of my photographs on my Instagram

Scarab Beetle ring and chain
Coffee at Flat Caps 
Fossil watch

Flat Caps Coffee - Newcastle 

Gin