Sunday, 16 September 2012

VV VINTAGE

So, I'm going through my hundreds of Look Magazines that I have collected since 2008 and pulling out anything I find interesting or relevant for research etc. This article was quite recent which was on The New Online Style Meccas and VV Vintage was one of them. Keeping this I eventually decided to check it out....How didn't I know about this site!!?

Anyways....
VV Vintage is VV Browns online vintage store, it showcases vintage pieces, ethical designers, upcycling and up and coming designer talent.

You can find designer gems like; YSL, DIOR, Louis Vuitton and out-of-season excess stock from designers like Manish Arora and Ashish.

And if you want to make some money you can apply to get commission from your own finds when out and about. 



Here's a few of my best pickings. 

Leather duffle bag - AMAZING, going away for the weekend!? 

Love this graphic print dress

Felt 1960's cutout structured dress





VV VINTAGE - CLICK