Thursday, 28 November 2013

Graduation

 So tomorrows the day I am supposed to officially graduate from Cleveland College of Art and Design, although college finished back in June so I already feel like I well and truly graduated a long time ago. However I will not be attending, for one the cost of it, the hiring of the gown, getting there is a trek for me and two I would of had no family support anyways as they work and I could never of asked them to take the day off as my mam and dad are self employed. So how sad would that of been, being surrounded by my fellow classmates as they celebrated with their families and then little old me tagging along, adopting myself to a friends family.
But hey ho, as long as I get my certificate eventually. Good luck to everyone tomorrow hope its a wonderful day.