Monday, 25 November 2013

My work station

A little look at my work desk and what I use.

MacBook laptop- in need of an upgrade to something with a larger screen! This laptop had been brilliant its 5 years old now and never had any technical problem. The only issue has been the plastic cracking away around screen and on keyboard. 

I have been using the Wacom intuos 5 touch for a year now. Great graphics tablet, compact size, sleek look. 

Vertabim 500gb external hard drive, ideal for storing all my photoshop designs on! 

I have been using a basic SLR camera for all my research, great photos on auto focus which is what I usually have it on when taking quick snaps. I use the Canon eos 1000d.

My printer, scanner, copier, fax machine prints and copies A3!!! Love this thing, with slots for USB, memory cards etc makes it quick and easy to print off photos and its wireless!! 

And that's all. My everyday essentials for designing :)