Friday, 22 November 2013

Research for new designs

So, yesterday I went out in the bitter cold to do some research for new designs. I have been looking at natures natural colours, textures and how they already have pattern within them. It was nice to get out with the camera and be productive because since leaving college it has been a struggle to get motivated to do any project. This was it then, my new brief that I have set myself and I don't know why I've put it off for so long. I love designing and creating new prints and can sit for hours on photoshop bashing out design after design but then I do get that feeling that I'm just doing this for no reason. I'm not working freelance so at the moment these designs are going into my personal archive in the hope that one day they will be used for my own company.

 Initial research, keep a look out for new designs to be posted soon