Wednesday, 22 February 2017

New blog design

Since I started this blog back in way back when, the college days, it has always been some what ...basic. So since starting teaching I've thought why not get fully back in to the swing of blogging to share my journey of teacher training, everything from applying to qualifying and to share the lovely work of the pupils I have taught.

With this in mind I have decided to refresh the look of my blog, create a new logo, change the name of the blog and have a overall change really.

I've taken images from google search of various textiles equipment to create my logo which I am by no means copyrighting at all.

I have now created a new Instagram account called MISSTEXTILES <<< go follow right here
This is where I will regularly post images, quotes, pupils work etc.



So... there we go... a fresh new look